Friday, August 12, 2011

Introductions

Another one gets bitten by the blogging bug. I know that's probably what you are thinking. And it is true! I never imagined that I would do something like this. This isn't really my first blog, in fact, this is probably my third or fourth already. But unlike the others, which I started then didn't really bother maintaining, this one means so much to me and I am determined to see this through.

Hi! I'm Ling and aside from logging on to Facebook almost every day, I make sure I have enough time to peruse my favorite design blogs and artists and look through the beautiful handcrafted treasures on Etsy. I have just started working with polymer clay. I've even managed to 'recruit' my two younger sisters and showed them some claying techniques. Something I would regret later on since they picked up on this so quickly and now I am the one running after them for tips! We also have great fun silkscreen printing shirts that my sister, Alex, designs. I spend most my nights in front of the computer or at my desk with logs of clay in front of me. During most days, I listen to music and burrow into my bed and books.

Here's a fairly recent family picture :) I've got two more sisters based abroad and also in the photograph are my handsome brothers :p Believe it or not, we are still a bit subdued in this photo haha :)



I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and I cant wait to share more pictures and stories with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment