Friday, May 18, 2012

Ta-Daaaaa!

So you're probably wondering if I've already given birth and guess what?!

She's finally here!!!


I gave birth last April 25, 2012 at 4:22pm to a beautiful, healthy baby girl who weighed 6.5lbs. We decided to name her 'Zoe' because it means life and is the perfect counterpart to my family name which has the same meaning.

It's been almost a month since Zoe's entered my life and I haven't been able to organize things much. If you have kids, you know why haha! I can honestly say that raising a baby is much harder than having it (labor and delivery post soon to come!). It's a very difficult experience but also richly rewarding. When Zoe smiles in her sleep it never fails to move me.

I'll be posting a lot more about the baby and this crazy journey called motherhood so please do check back in!

1 comment:

  1. Congartulations Ling ! Nice shot . Welcome to the world of motherhood and enjoy every minute of it. It will be the best choice you have ever done in this world.

    ReplyDelete